COVID-19 and the JOHNSON'S® Baby Response
At Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health, we are committed to helping individuals and communities around the world manage the unprecedented impacts of COVID-19. Our teams are actively working to maintain production of priority consumer health products, including JOHNSON'S® brand products.
As COVID-19 strains healthcare resources globally, it is more important than ever to help people stay healthy and out of a stressed healthcare system. Our washes, lotions, and haircare products are in high demand as consumers focus on personal hygiene. We are prioritizing the continued production of these products to maintain supply, all while ensuring the highest level of quality and safety.
JOHNSON'S® Baby: Product Benefits
- JOHNSON'S® Baby Washes
- JOHNSON'S® Baby washes are a mild way to wash away dirt , even on delicate skin.
- JOHNSON'S® Baby washes are made with no added parabens, phthalates, sulfates & dyes.
- Helpful Tip: Try using JOHNSON'S® Baby washes as a gentle hand wash for you and your family.
- Please refer to local public health agency for specific hand wash directions.
- JOHNSON'S® Baby Wipes
- JOHNSON'S® wipes are designed to gently and effectively remove dirt from delicate hands and face anywhere, anytime. Our baby wipes are pre-moistened, so no water is needed.
- JOHNSON'S® Baby Lotions
- Use JOHNSON'S® baby lotions to moisturize your skin after frequent washing.
- All JOHNSON'S® lotions are clinically proven to be gentle, mild, and help relieve dry skin.
- Need help parenting through these challenging times? Check out these helpful tips from the World Health Organization.
- When your baby sleeps better, so do you. Try following JOHNSON'S® clinically proven 3 step bedtime routine of warm bath, gentle massage, and quiet time to help your baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. Click here to learn more.
- A baby massage can be a relaxing bonding ritual for you and your baby. JOHNSON'S® lotions and oils can help! Click here to learn more about baby massage or follow these tips & tricks:
- Choose a time when your baby is awake and alert, but not too hungry or too full
- Ensure the room is warm and lighting is not to bright
- Wash your hands, remove jewelry, and have a baby oil or lotion ready
- Find a comfortable place to massage so your baby can see your face clearly
- Before starting, relax with a few full breaths – this can help you and baby to relax
- Use baby oil or lotion to glide comfortably over your baby’s skin