SHORT FORM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.Promotion starts on 22/11/19 while stocks last (Promotional Period). 2.Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotional coupon. 3.To claim you must, during the Promotional Period (i) go to www.johnsonsbaby.com.au/cottontouchswaddlegiveaway or www.johnsonsbaby.com.au/cottontouchswaddle and; (ii) submit a claim online. 4.Each valid claim received before 11:59pm AEST on 11/02/20 will receive a Gift Pack containing one (1) x Johnson’s Baby® CottonTouch™ Muslin Wrap (Valued at $19.95 RRP), one (1) Johnson’s Baby® CottonTouch™ Newborn Wash & Shampoo 50mL (Valued at $1.99 RRP) 1 x Johnson’s Baby® CottonTouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion 50mL (Valued at $1.99 RRP). 5. There are 1,000 Packs only. 6. Only one claim is permitted per household (based on residential address) per Promotional Period. 7.For full terms and conditions see https://www.johnsonsbaby.com.au/cottontouchswaddlegiveawaytermsandcondit.... Promoter is Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty Limited (ABN 73 001 121 446) of 45 Jones St Ultimo NSW 2007.
LONG FORM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information regarding how to claim form part of these conditions. By participating, claimants accept these conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotional coupon. Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
2. Participation is open only to Australian residents aged 18 years or older. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter and associated companies and agencies as well as the immediate families of each of these people are not eligible to enter.
3. The promotion begins at 12.00am AEST on 22nd November 2019 while stocks last (Promotion Period).
4. To claim, during the Promotion Period, claimants must:
(a) Visit www.johnsonsbaby.com.au/cottontouchswaddlegiveaway or www.johnsonsbaby.com.au/cottontouchswaddle and;
(b) follow the prompts to the promotion page, input the requested details including their first name, last name, postcode, address, and email address and submit the fully completed claim online during the Promotion Period.
5. Claims must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) claim per household. Limit one (1) pack permitted per person (excludes South Australian residents) while stocks last.
6. Incomplete, ineligible, indecipherable, late or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telecommunications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
7. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
8. Each claimant is responsible for the claim they submit and responsible for paying for the costs associated with entering the promotion and accessing the website.
9. For each valid claim received during the Promotion Period, claimants will be awarded a Johnson’s Baby® CottonTouch Swaddle Gift Pack containing:
- 1 x Johnson’s Baby® CottonTouch™ Muslin Wrap (Valued at $19.95 RRP)
- 1 x Johnson’s Baby® CottonTouch™ Newborn Wash & Shampoo 50mL (Valued at $1.99 RRP)
- 1 x Johnson’s Baby® CottonTouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion 50mL (Valued at $1.99 RRP)
10. There are 1,000 Gift Packs only.
11. All Gift Packs will be sent to the address provided on the claim form (Australian addresses only) within twenty-eight (28) days from the date of receipt by the Promoter of a valid claim. Once the Gift Pack has left the Promoter’s/supplier’s premises, the Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with the promotion will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to the Gift Pack.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any pack, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
13. Each claimant will be notified by email within two days of submitting their form online.
14. The Promoter may require a claimant to verify their claim and provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated delivery address and proof of purchase. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. It is the claimant’s responsibility to monitor emails received in relation to this promotion at the email address provided.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to disqualify any claimant who the Promoter reasonably believes has submitted a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and conditions or who tampers with the claim process in any way. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights
16. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Gift Packs are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. In the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of the pack at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the pack will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the pack. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in pack value. Where a pack is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that pack another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, manipulation, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected claims.
19. The Promoter has no control over mobile telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from receiving the pack. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
21. We collect your personal information to process your registration for this promotion and for related administrative purposes. Without this information we are unable to process your registration. Your personal information may also be processed by our contracted service providers who assist us from time to time with management of promotions. These service providers are subject to contractual measures to safeguard and protect your personal information consistent with Australian privacy laws. Subject to some exceptions permitted by law you may request access to, or correction of, your personal information. For further information about our privacy practices please go to https://www.johnsonsbaby.com.au/privacy-policy.
22. If you have consented to receive marketing, you also consent to Johnson & Johnson, the marketer of Johnson’s Baby®, and its subsidiaries and trusted third party partners to use your information to market and promote our products to you. This may also include products, services and offers provided through our trusted partners.
23. The Promoter is Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty Limited (ABN 73 001 121 446) of 45 Jones Street Ultimo NSW 2007. Telephone: 1800 029 979.