JOHNSON’S® Baby CottonTouch™ Swaddle Competition – Phoebe Burgess
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Your participation in this promotion constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents living within a 20km radius of any Australia state capital city.
- Participants must be 15 years of age or above.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and companies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The promotion commences from the time the Influencer posts on Instagram on Thursday 14th November and ends on Friday 15th November 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- The promotion will involve Instagram Influencer Phoebe Burgess (@mrsphoebeburgess) (Influencer) who will make an Instagram Post featuring a Johnson’s® Baby CottonTouch™ swaddle (“Post”):
- To enter, entrants must do the following during the Promotional Period:
a. Reply to the Influencer’s Instagram story by direct message and tell her why you’d like to receive a limited edition swaddle.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who is not entitled to enter or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. All decisions in relation to this promotion are accepted at the Promoter's sole discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries are invalid.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- Entries will be judged on Friday 15th November by the Influencer and the entrant judged to have the most creative entry will be selected.
- The Prize
The Winner will receive:
- 1x JOHNSON’S® Baby CottonTouch™ swaddle valued at $19.95;
- 1x JOHNSON’S® Baby CottonTouch™ Newborn Wash & Shampoo 500mL valued at $10.00; and
- 1x JOHNSON’S® Baby CottonTouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion 500mL valued at $10.00.
- The total value of Prize Pool is $39.95 (inclusive of GST).
- All prize values are the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier and are correct at the time of printing. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the Prize for a component of equal value at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The promoter reserves the right to select additional reserve entries chosen by the Influencer(s) in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The Winner will be announced via the Influencer’s story on Friday 15th November. The winner will be asked to contact @johnsonsbabyau by a private, direct message on Instagram to provide their street address and contact number for express postage delivery of the prize. The Winner must reply to such private direct message within seventy-two (72) hours.
- If the winner does not claim their Prize within seventy-two (72) hours of being notified as set out in clause 16, their prize will be forfeited, and the Prize will be offered to the next reserve entry.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each entrant warrants and agrees that the entry: (a) is not subject to any obligation of confidence or any third party proprietary rights; and (b) will not contain material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, derogatory, threatening, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, hateful, racially, religiously or ethnically offensive. Each entrant consents to the Promoter (and each of its related entities) doing or omitting to do anything which may infringe any and all moral rights (as defined under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) of the entrant.
- The Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the Winner not being able to redeem the Prize.
- The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- The Winner consents to the Promoter (and any or its related entities) using the Winner’s entry, name, likeness, image and or/voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or connected with the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the promotion is cancelled or postponed outside the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by the Winner or an entrant; (g) the use/taking of a prize; or (h) the misuse of contents of the prize, including incorrect use of the swaddle wrap.
- In the case of misuse of the swaddle wrap prize, the Promoter recommends seeking medical advice from a professional.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, the Winners must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion.
- Privacy Statement: We collect your personal information to process your registration for this promotion and for related administrative purposes. Without this information we are unable to process your registration. Your personal information may also be processed by our contracted service providers who assist us from time to time with event management. These service providers are subject to contractual measures to safeguard and protect your personal information consistent with Australian privacy laws. Subject to some exceptions permitted by law you may request access to, or correction of, your personal information. For further information about our privacy practices please go to https://www.johnsonsbaby.com.au/privacy-policy.
- The Promoter is Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty Limited (ABN: 73 001 121 446) of 45 Jones Street, Ultimo NSW 2007.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
Privacy Statement: We collect your personal information to process your registration for this promotion and for related administrative purposes. Without this information we are unable to process your registration. Your personal information may also be processed by our contracted service providers who assist us from time to time with event management. These service providers are subject to contractual measures to safeguard and protect your personal information consistent with Australian privacy laws. Subject to some exceptions permitted by law you may request access to, or correction of, your personal information. For further information about our privacy practices please go to https://www.johnsonsbaby.com.au/privacy-policy